Following the publication of the Aptag elements in Africa and the resolutions of the recent congress of the African Confederation of Taekwondo Police (Central Africa); the Gabon Taekwondo Police Association (APTAG) held a meeting on Sunday; November 28. balance of its achievements: 2019-2021 before the projection towards the revitalization of the structure.
It was at the APTAG headquarters located in the General Staff of the Intervention Police (EMPI) in the heart of the FOPI that the meeting was held on Sunday; November 28. It was up to the actors (leaders and athletes) of the APTAG; the policejournaltimemander Wili Stheve Bawenda Mouloungui; to direct the work around the following points:
- the APTAG reminder: organization; operation and scope ofjournaltimepetence;
- APTAG Review: 2019-2021 and Venue Inventory;
- the APTAG situation in Côte d’Ivoire (November 21-28; 2021) and then revitalization.
After the presentation of the legal and administrative references such as the official legalization of the association; through ministerial decree n ° 038 MIJGS / CCFPN of July 19; 2019; the certificates of recognition by the African Confederation of Taekwondo Police (APTAC) and that of the World Police Taekwondo Federation (WPTF);
The Secretary General of the APTAG; Wili Stheve Bawenda Mouloungui; proposed to prepare the moral evaluation 2019-2021 based on the participation of Gabon in the ordinary assembly held in Abidjan in April 2019 in the special step of international rank in Côte – d ‘Ivoire; held last November.
A rich history of activities and actions of Libreville in the interior of the country. We can mention; among others; the creation of 8 police clubs in the Gabonese capital by ministerial decree No. 027 MIJGS / CCFPN of July 19; 2019; within the operational police units of the security forces but also 10 other police clubs in the the interior of the country; the Police Taekwondo Cup of the General Directorate of Documentation and Immigration (DGDI); The sports partnership began on July 1; 2021 between APTAG and the Gabonese Federation of Self-Defense; Tonfa Security and Combat Sports.
As part of the revitalization of the structure; the meeting set objectives; namely:
- govern; organize; coordinate and direct police taekwondo in Gabon;
- promote and improve the practice of police taekwondo within the security and defense forces; paramilitaries and civilians in accordance with current provisions;
- organize national and internationaljournaltimepetitions under the auspices of the international bodies APTAC / WPTF; including the WTA and Kukkiwon;
- promote and popularize police taekwondo nationwide
- and finally to ensurejournaltimepliance with the statutes of APATG; those of the African Confederation (APTAC) and the World Taekwondo Police Federation (WPTF).
Note that as part of the revitalization of the structure; APTAG provides:
- place special emphasis on policejournaltimemunication of taekwondo sports activities;
- cultivate a frank collaboration with the Gabonese Taekwondo Federation;
- to improve the ranks of the Taekwondo Police nationally and internationally;
- consider Kukkiwon grade exams for the benefit of the Taekwondo Police Ambassadors; together with the Gabonese Taekwondo Federation (FEGATAE) under the conventional eye of international bodies (APATC / WTA / WPTF / WPTAF and Kukkiwon);
- a vision of sharing the calendars of the activities of two taekwondo structures (APTAG and FAGATAE) at the national level; etc.
#revitalization #APTAG #activities #Gabon