From San Sebastián Shops we inform you of a new aid that the Basque Government has published. This is the 2022 financial support program for small and medium-sized companies, individual entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals, to respond to the economic impact caused by the increase in energy and raw material prices.
This Decree establishes the conditions and procedure for access to the 2022 financial support program, whose purpose is to enable small and medium-sized companies, individual entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals to obtain the modifying novation of the loans they formalized in 2020 and 2021 , within the framework of the following decrees:
– Decree 50/2020, of March 31, which develops the Financial Support Program for small and medium-sized companies, individual entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals for the year 2020 to respond to the economic impact of COVID-19, modified by the Decree 67/2020 of May 19, and
– Decree 106/2021, of March 9, which develops the 2021 financial support program for small and medium-sized companies, individual entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals to respond to the economic impact of COVID-19.
The modifying novation of the loans will consist of the extension in one year of the lack of amortization of the formalized operations, provided that according to the amortization schedule it corresponds to the company or beneficiary person to face amortization quotas in 2022.
COMPANIES AND BENEFICIARIES
1.– They will be able to access the modifying novation of the loans contemplated in this Decree, small and medium-sized companies, individual entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals who, having loans in force formalized within the framework of Decree 50/2020, of 31 of March and Decree 106/2021, of March 9, have to face amortization quotas in 2022, and meet the following requirements:
a) That they maintain the status of SMEs or the status of self-employed individual entrepreneurs and professionals, domiciled in the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, understood as those that meet the following conditions:
In the case of SMEs:
– Carrying out an economic activity.
– Employ less than 250 people.
– That its annual turnover does not exceed 50 million euros, or that its annual balance sheet does not exceed 43 million euros.
– That it is not owned directly or indirectly by 25% or more by another company, or jointly by several of them, that does not meet any of the aforementioned requirements.
In the case of individual entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals:
– That they are registered in the special regime for self-employed or self-employed workers of Social Security.
– That they obtain income from economic or professional activities subject to Personal Income Tax.
For any interpretation of the above, the provisions of Annex I of Regulation (EU) 651/2014, of the Commission, of June 17, 2014 (DOUE L
187/1, 06-26-2014), declaring certain categories of aid compatible with the internal market in application of articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union on the definition of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises companies (SMEs), or in the provisions that replace or modify it.
b) That the operation guaranteed under Decree 50/2020, of March 31, or Decree 106/2021, of March 9, is not in arrears (more than 90 days unpaid).
c) That the requesting person or company does not appear in a delinquent situation in the consultation of the files of the CIRBE (Risk Information Center of the Bank of Spain).
d) That the financial entity has not communicated to the entity granting the guarantee any non-payment of the guaranteed operation with the requesting person or company on the date of formalization of the modifying novation.
e) That the requesting person or company is not involved in a collective insolvency procedure nor does it meet the requirements to be subject to a collective insolvency procedure at the request of its creditors by virtue of the insolvency regulations.
f) That the guaranteed operation has been formalized before the publication of this Decree.
DEADLINE FOR FORMALIZATION OF AID
1.– The aid provided for in this Decree must be granted and formalized before December 31, 2022.
Start investing your money in cryptocurrencies and get Free Bitcoin when you buy or sell 100$ or more if you register in Coinbase