Skip to content

What is the partial withdrawal due to unemployment and how to apply for it?

If you lost your job and need to money To cover your expenses, you can request a pension fund manager (BEFORE), and retirement partly due to unemployment which involves acquiring a portion of your money stored in your account.

According to the National Committee for the Protection and Protection of Users of Financial Services (Condusef), it is important that before using this method, the employee takes into account that this could affect his pension as a discount is granted on his contribution weeks.

Requirements to apply for unemployment in part to my AFORE

Employees of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) or the Institute of Security and Social Services for State Workers (ISSSTE) who wish to request this procedure, must follow these steps:

  • Have at least three years with your account BEFORE.
  • Have not done any audits in the last five years.
  • Has been unemployed for 46 days and has an updated ID file.
If you do not have a job and need money, you can ask to stop unemployment in part from your AFORE, we'll tell you how.

Photo: Screenshot of the newsroom

The implementation process is very simple as the National Savings System Commission (CONSAR) launched the ‘AFORE WEB’ platform in May this year, which helps to speed up virtual processes and thus avoid long queues in AFORES offices.

Coming in BEFORE WEB and request a partial withdrawal due to unemployment, you must create an account (you can do so by clicking on here). To do so, all you need is a CURP, a valid email address, a phone number, and a password.

Once your on-site account has been created, you will need to follow the steps below to apply for partial unemployment recovery:

  • Go to the “My Audits” section of your account BEFORE.
  • Choose to have your share taken back according to the concept of unemployment or marriage.

Finally, you only need to select the amount you want to withdraw.

You can also make this request in person by going to your AFORE offices if you are an IMSS employee, or to a government or regional delegation corresponding to you as an ISSSTE employee.

Start investing your money in cryptocurrencies and get Free Bitcoin when you buy or sell 100$ or more if you register in Coinbase