Vawraek Technology He has announced at the launch his new project, the MMORPG The Quiet. This promising game will have texts in Spanish and a closed beta is expected by the end of 2023, which will allow Spanish-speaking players to immerse themselves in its extensive and detailed universe.
The Quinfall invites players to embark on an adventurous journey to explore its vast open world, divided into five regions, each with its own unique and distinctive climate. With an area of 2,016 km², this MMORPG promises to be the largest ever created, with a map that adapts to all four seasons, changing weather conditions, and a day-night cycle.
The game will be powered by NVIDIA RTX technology and will offer cinema-quality graphics Aimless combat dynamics in a skill-based PVP-PVE experience and player experience. In addition, The Quinfall will include dozens of different professions, nine weapon systems, an unlucky gear creation and development system, and a dynamic trading system.
Players will be able to customize their characters in detail, explore an immersive story that is constantly updated, and discover the past with many of the main characters. The universe of Quinfall is filled with unique monsters, events and locations for players to enjoy as they create their own destiny in this exciting MMORPG.
The Quinfall also promises high-level optimization, ensuring the best performance on all systems and smooth gameplay even in crowded environments with a high number of players. The exact release date has not yet been revealed.but without a doubt, this promising title has the attention of MMORPG enthusiasts around the world.
Everything we know about The Quinfall
Digging a little further than the official website and steam page, we came across an extensive question and answer document that I’ll detail below:
- The closed beta is planned for the end of 2023.
- The size of the map is 2016 km².
- There will be no necromancer class in the game.
- The servers will be both PVP and PVE, allowing players to enter the channels as they wish.
- There are currently no plans to incorporate AI advancements into the game or NPCs.
- The maximum level is 50, and 100 grades will be available.
- The game will not have a class system, instead it will be based on the choice of weapons.
- There will be additional rewards for playing on the PVP channel.
- Players will be allowed to create custom weapons for their professors.
- There are no plans to include an instant death mechanic in the game.
- Guilds will have a limited number of members, their own islands, and battle systems to take over cities.
- There will be a dungeon and achievement system for individual challenges.
- The closed beta will be free for select players, then the game will be paid for with a one-time purchase.
- A Content Creator program will be created for Quinfall.
- There will be bosses in the open world and rare elite spawns.
- There are currently no driver support plans.
- The game will not port to Unreal Engine 5.
- The game’s music has not been revealed.
- The game is in the Alpha phase and improvements to the combat system and mechanics are planned.
- There are no plans to support Steam Deck/Linux in the first phase.
- Server size not specified.
- The game will use a fixed level system for monsters.
- Vawraek uses software and technologies that they have developed themselves.
- Instead of playable classes, the game will focus on weapon specialization.