In the midst of the economic announcements in order to reduce or reverse the poor results that the ruling party obtained at the polls on September 12 in the PASO for the general elections on November 14, the Ministry of Productive Development extended until the end of the year 11 lines of credit for SMEs at a subsidized rate. The initiative aims at the productive recovery of the sector.
The financing lines for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) are intended to working capital and productive investment projectsincluding offers at a 0% rate for critical sectors such as culture and tourism.
In all cases, these are credits that work under the purview of the Secretariat for Small and Medium Enterprises and Entrepreneurs (Sepyme), and that have a subsidized rate below 25% through the National Fund for Productive Development (Fondep) and with the support of the Argentine Guarantee Fund (Fogar), the productive portfolio specified in a statement.
One by one, the 11 financing lines which will run until the end of the year are:
- Lines of credit at a 0% rate for cultural Mipymes and for monotributistas and self-employed dedicated to tourism. They have a 0% rate subsidized by FONDEP from installments 1 to 12, and 18% from installments 13 to 24, and with 100% guarantees from FOGAR.
- Direct loans from FONDEP. These lines do not have bank intervention and are intended for cooperatives, micro and small businesses. They finance up to $15 million per projectwith a term of up to seven years and a fixed annual rate of 18%.
- LIP SME Line. Valid in 25 public and private banks, it is intended for the acquisition of capital goods, construction and expansion that allow carrying out productive investments and generating employment. They can be requested by MSMEs and industrial, agro-industrial and industrial services cooperatives to finance projects of up to $70 million per company. It has an interest rate subsidized by FONDEP of 25% for the first two years, with additional bonuses for exporting SMEs and companies led or owned by women.
- Investment Line with BNA. Intended for SMEs engaged in manufacturing activity with a subsidized rate of 22% for SMEs and 24% for large companies. The maximum amount for Mipymes per credit is $50 million and $250 million for large companies. The term is up to 36 months with a grace period of six months. The rate bonus is via FONDEP: 12% during the total term of the credit.
- Federal Development Lines Working Capital. With quotas per province of $200 million in credits for working capital, they have a limit per Mipyme equivalent to 2.5 months of sales, with a maximum of up to $2 million. The line is available at Chaco, Between rivers, The Rioja, Neuquen, Salta, Santa Cruz y Black river.
- Federal Development Lines Productive Investment. With quotas by province up to $400 million for productive investment credits of up to $20 million, aimed at SMEs and industrial, agro-industrial and industrial services cooperatives. The provinces of Catamarca, ChubutBetween rivers, Formosa, Jujuy, The Pampa, MissionsSanta Fe, San Juan, Land of Fire y Tucuman.
- Impulse Women. The Banco de la Provincia de Buenos Aires line for investment projects of SMEs led by women. The loans have a five-year term, with a six-month grace period and a 22% FONDEP-subsidized rate for the first 24 months. finance up to $20 million per SME and they have joint guarantee support from the State, between FOGAR and the Buenos Aires Guarantee Fund (FOGABA).
- The telemedicine line AMONG. Intended for the institution’s general practitioners who receive their fees in a Savings Bank or Current Account of Banco Nación. You can apply for credits up to $130,000 for the purchase of personal computersfor a term of three years and at a final rate subsidized by FONDEP of 12%, which contributes $82,200,000.
- spread out the term of the two lines in pesos and in dollars to finance exports to the People’s Republic of China in conjunction with ICBC bank. For more information on current SME financing lines.
Start investing your money in cryptocurrencies and get Free Bitcoin when you buy or sell 100$ or more if you register in Coinbase