Skip to content
Substrate AI maintains its price at 4.3 euros in its stock market debut By EFE

Substrate AI maintains its price at 4.3 euros in its stock market debut By EFE

© Reuters. Substrate AI maintains its price at 4.3 euros in its stock market debut

Madrid, May 17 (.).- The Spanish company Substrate AI, which applies artificial intelligence (AI) to business profitability, has established its first stock price at 4.3 euros, a figure equal to the placement price, according to the market. details.

The company, which is listed in the “arrangement” mode – there are two auctions per day in which it sets a price – in the growth segment BME (BME:) -former MAB-, went public at a price of 4.3 euros per. share and when its first price was established this afternoon it had not changed.

AI Substrate circulated 22.07 million shares, 30% of the company’s capital, which means the company has a market value of 94.9 million.

30% of the capital admitted to trade or “free float” Substrate, and the other 70% will remain in the hands of the founding partners (the president of the company, Lorenzo Serratosa; the CEO, José Iván García Braulio, and the directors Francisco Javier Muñoz Sanfeillu and Fernando Villar del Prado) and the company’s technology manager, Ben Worth.

The company is the third entrant to BME Growth this year and the fifth entrant from Pre-Market Environment, BME’s program that accompanies companies on their way to the stock market.

Start investing your money in cryptocurrencies and get Free Bitcoin when you buy or sell 100$ or more if you register in Coinbase