Bakambu close to OM; Chelsea offers Lyon 4 million euros for Emerson; OL reveals Kurzawa’s file; Coman has left to stay at Bayern; PSG no longer wants Dembl… Here he is the Top 5 transfers of the transfer window of the greats of the day will not be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram; so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Sampaoli and Longoria are busy recruiting OMs in the winter
During this winter market; the clubs will try to fine-tune their squad for the second part of the season. From Monday to Saturday at 18:00; Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest archives of the transfer window and a summary of the main information of the last 24 hours; with official transfers and rumors that deserve special attention.
With one click; you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club; access the transfer window tables of Maxipie.
The 5 TOP files of the day that you should not miss
1. Bakambu near OM
Cdric Bakambu is on his way to becoming a new Olympique de Marseille player. The forward free of contract since the end of his adventure with Beijing Guoan is very close to OM. According to L’Equipe; the former Villarreal player will sign for the Marseille club for two and a half years in the coming days. It only remains to pass the medical visit and the last details to settle to finalize the operation. Also followed by Lyon; Lille; Nice or even FC Sville; the Congolese international was convinced during a discussion with Jorge Sampaoli. He felt that the Marseille coach really loved him. A good perspective shot for Olympic athletes.
2. Chelsea offers 4 million euros to Lyon for Emerson…
Looking for a left-back to fill the long absence of Ben Chilwell; Chelsea are trying to break Emerson’s loan deal with Olympique Lyonnais. According to Italian journalist Fabrizio Romano; the Blues are offering compensation of around €4m for bringing back the Italian international; on loan between Rhne and Sane since last summer; on the banks of the Thames. Will this proposal be enough to convince OL? The Rhône club have already rejected two approaches from the Londoners and had no plans to part with an important element during the season. However; the interest in the Parisian Layvin Kurzawa is perhaps a sign that the Lyon management does not completely rule out an exit…
3. … OL exposes the Kurzawa file
Therefore; the track of Layvin Kurzawa is back in Lyon. Let us remember that the Rhône club had already been interested last summer in the Paris Saint-Germain side; in vain since the Frenchman did not seem to be in a hurry to leave the capital. A few months later; his undesirable status would lead him to consider leaving. And why not Leon? His only real touch apart from some contacts abroad. This yes; the PSG would not be against to his departure; independently of the proposed formula. But the obstacle could come from Kurzawa’s salary announced at 450;000 euros a month.
4. Coman left to stay at Bayern
After several months of difficult discussions; Kingsley Coman has never been closer to extending his contract with Bayern Munich. According to L’Equipe; the French international winger has finally managed to reach an agreement with his management to extend his lease beyond June 2023. For this; the Bavarian leaders have agreed to offer him an estimated annual salary of between 18 and 20 millions. euros What would make him the third highest paid player in the locker room behind Robert Lewandowski and Manuel Neuer. Announced a possible departure at the end of the season; one year after the end of his current contract; the former Parisian had been approached by Chelsea; Manchester City or even FC Barcelona in recent months. Finally; the Habs will therefore continue; barring an unexpected twist; their adventure in Bavaria; which began in 2015.
5. PSG would lose their turn for Dembl
Although Ousmane Dembl’s future at FC Barcelona is still unclear six months after the end of his contract; Paris Saint-Germain has been announced as a possible destination for the French winger in recent weeks. According to L’Equipe; the club from the French capital would have finally decided to abandon this track. After reflection; Paris must not position itself ; writes the sports newspaper in its edition of the day. On the other hand; the newspaper affirms that talks between the Bara and the Vernon native could resume at the end of the month.
Telegram footer transfer – updated on Tuesday; January 11; 2022 6 pm
It’s official :
– Reims recruited midfielder from Midtjylland Jens Cafit for 10 million euros.
– Reims attacking midfielder Mathieu Cafaro joined the Standard de Lige.
– Lorient striker Adrian Grbic is ready without purchase option at Vitesse Arnhem.
TOP hallway noises not to be missed:
– Marseille defender alvaro gonzalez It would not be insensitive to the interest of FC Valence.
– OM has not yet decided on the future of their central defender Duje Caleta-Car.
– Newcastle were willing to pay €40 million for the Monaco centre-back; benoit badiashile. But his injury could chill the Magpies.
– West Ham about 15 million euros for the striker Hugo Ekitike. Reims asks for 30 million euros.
– Nantes striker Renaud Emond will return to the Standard de Lige for €200;000.
– The middle Ibrahim Amadou | he was released from his contract by Sville and will sign for Metz.
– The front Mohammed Salah he wants to expand Liverpool; but his management is slow to meet his demands.
– Barça thinks in the middle Oscar (Shanghai port).
– Aston Villa manager Steven Gerrard has confirmed his interest in the left back. lucas worthy (Everton).
– Wolverhampton claim 23 million euros for their winger adam traor.
– The middle Marcelo Brozović reached an agreement with Inter to extend it until 2026.
– Valencia side; Daniel Wass; approaches Atlético.
– To compensate for the absence of Federico Chiesa; Juve thinks antonio martial (Manchester United); Gianluca Scamacca (Sassuolo); sardar azmoun (Znith) or even Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal).
– the right side fate sergin He has no intention of leaving Barça this winter.
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. In the meantime; don’t forget to check the summaries of the day; complementary to the RoW!
News Now of Fc Lyon on Journaltime.org